Thursday, June 11, 2009

5 years

ok...our computers are acting up at work today so i have decided to take a brain break. i was poking around on some friends blogs and came across a post an old roommate of mine had posted. the post was about what she had done in the last five years of her live and it made me think about mine in a nutshell....here it goes.

graduated from college. got my first real job. became addicted to development work. raised close to a million dollars. got a promotion. met the man of my dreams in a bar in charleston (go figure). built a web of friends that are too good for words. got a new job. moved to switzerland for two years (MOVED TO SWITZERLAND). traveled with every penny in my bank account. got engaged. traveled some more. ran out of money from travelling so much. moved home to michigan for a month. moved to savannah. got a great job at the Y. made some new friends. got married! became a wife. made thanksgiving dinner.

just like my friend, i too wonder what is going to come my way the next five years. i can't wait to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment