Thursday, July 16, 2009

has anybody seen my brain?

i think i have having a brain malfunction, either that or my brain is MIA.

you see, this all started a few weeks ago. i left my laptop at home on a Monday morning and had to go back home to get it. then, i tried wash my face with my moisturizer. i couldn't figure out why it did not lather. then there was the day i pumped gas and left the cap on the edge of my trunk, luckily it stayed on and i discovered it when i went to leave work 8 hours later. i even fed the dogs dinner twice one night (dixie didn't care) last week.

this morning i got to the pool at 7:15. after my forty five minute swim i headed to the shower. when i went to get dressed, i realized that i had a dirty shirt. the worst part was it was the shirt i had worn when i made fajitas last week and it was a white shirt! there was no getting around it, i had to go home and get a new shirt.

i am not sure what is going on with me. maybe the chlorine is getting to me or something. i need to get my head screwed on straight before i show up to work on accident on a sunday!

1 comment: