Thursday, March 11, 2010

my calling center girls...

when i was a student at the college of charleston, i worked as a student caller in the cougar calling center. this is where i got my start as a fundraiser. i also met some great friends that i love dearly...four of the girls are now mommies and i have to admit, their little ones are too cute for words.

it makes my heart happy to look at their pictures and read their blogs and updates. ashley's little ones, neil and lyla are just too cute for words. i remember when ashley told me she was pregnant with neil after waiting for such a long time for the little guy to happen. i will never forget what she instant messaged me..."the bread is baking." best words ever! neil is already such a little man and little lyla is so pretty just like her mama!

carissa has one of the cutest little munchkins i have ever seen too! every time she blogs about how adam thinks toots are funny i crack up laughing! the funny part to me is that carissa thinks toots are funny too! the we have had lots of good belly laughs about that subject. plus, carissa is married to a great guy who i have never met but is the perfect match for her. perfection.

and courtney and little sully...what a pair. both cute as a button! courtney is one of the cutest people i have ever met so obviously she would have an adorable little guy too! when i saw sully's nursey before he was born it had courtney "fab" all over it! she is getting married this year and building a house and i couldn't be happier for her!

it just makes me so happy that these good friends are so happy too! even though time and distance seperate me from these girls...i still love them all dearly. i have to say that i am thankful for the internet and technology that helps me keep in touch with all of the people i love and to watch these little one grow up too!

2 comments:

  1. Aren't you just the sweetest! I don't know why I never read this until now - I just love you! I'm so excited for your new house and just can't wait to come and visit. Maybe I'll leave my munchkins and we can really hit the town! It will be like old times :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a little peach, Rachel. This post got me a little misty-eyed. I'm sure i'll be reminiscing about call-contests, hat tricks, and pizza parties for the rest of the afternoon. Love you to pieces!!!!!

    ReplyDelete