Wednesday, March 3, 2010

the subjects i have been meaning to blog about..

1. Doubles Luge...this is how I imagine the convseration going..Hey man, I really want to win a gold medal but I am just not that good at anything. How do you feel about laying under me on a little sled in a really tight suit? Don't worry, I will lay on top and do all of the work. You just have to lay there and look pretty...

interesting...why wasn't there doubles luge for females?

2. The president came to savannah...someone got arrested for trying to touch him and there was a man standing on the side of the road with a sign welcoming "Brack Obama". WOW. I sure wish I could have seen him speak.

3. House Shopping...why is every house that seems like the right fit just outside of our budget? We really need to move. Yesterday there was a man, passed out drunk on the church steps across from my house. Neighborhood, yes please!

4. Losing weight...why is it called losing weight. Once it is lost, I really don't want it back. It's not like you are going to find me hanging up a sign on the closest telephone pole "Missing 15 pounds" Yeah, right. It would be more like a Dear John letter....Dear Weight I Lost at Weight Watchers last week, thanks but no thanks for the many years of size extra large t-shirts and poor body image. Good riddance. Please don't respond to this letter.

Totally random, I know. I would have liked to devote a post to all four. However, my ADD brain is about to explode with ideas and information and before I move on to the next item, I thought I better put these down.

No comments:

Post a Comment