Thursday, April 21, 2011

31 weeks

my belly finally popped this week.

i wore my first full maternity outfit (top and bottom).

my belly is getting pretty heavy and sitting up i bed at night is getting difficult.

baby b hasn't kicked me in my right side this week so his or feet are in another location. when we go to the doctor on monday, we will find out where.

i am wearing glasses. my vision has changed a lot since this little one moved in. at first i did not notice but now i can hardly see without my glasses. i usually wear contacts. matter of fact, these are a brand new pair with a brand new prescription because my astigmatism has changed by .25 in each eye!

the final countdown is on! we can't believe there are less then 60 days left until we meet our little miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment