Friday, April 29, 2011

i forgot a first!

I realized this morning that I had left a few very important firsts off the list. Everyone's experience with this might be a little different though. Perhaps one of the most special firsts in my life was on my wedding day.

The first chord of "Here Comes the Bride" heard standing with your daddy in your carefully picked and carefully tailored wedding gown.

Follow by...

The first time you make eye contact with your soon-to-be husband at the end the aisle.

Followed by...

Your first kiss as a wife. (It was the best kiss of my life for sure!)

Followed by...

The excitement of celebrating your first anniversary!

Ahh....these last two posts might be two of my most favorite that I have ever written. I want to print them so I can remember all of these wonderful firsts on a more frequent basis. Makes my heart smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment