Thursday, April 2, 2009

man...this keeping in touch thing is so much harder then it looks! i have been so so super busy that i have forgotten to make time for keeping in touch and returning phone calls.


here is the deal. the campaign is over. we reached the goal and i can breathe again at work. my job will always remain busy but the storm cloud that was hanging over my head has moved to a new zipcode and life is good. raising over a half a million dollars in eight weeks for children and families is a great feat!


then..i went to charleston for five days. that's right five whole days! life is good! i stayed with jon and heidi (they have the coolest coffee maker), went grocery shopping and hung out with stef (visions of my future life danced in my head) , had dinner with the triple threat (nothing has changed), spoke at a conference (rockstar. period.), had a big time at stef's birthday party (you know i love a party) and threw a baby shower with some friends for the first mommy of our group! whew! that is a lot in five days! i had such a super time that the car ride home was so depressing. i wanted to cry the whole time and realized it was because my whole heart is in charleston. my whole heart. aaron and i will get back that way...it just might take a little while.


and, to top it off, my birthday is next week! i usually L-O-V-E my birthday but this year i have neglected those feelings. last year i went to istanbul and it was AMAZING, the year before i was in Greece and it too was AMAZING. this year, i am in savannah....S-A-V-A-N-N-A-H. my birthday is on a tuesday...T-U-E-S-D-A-Y. what am i going to do? there will be a deep sea fishing trip happening as part of this event which will be A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. i guess i will have to wait and see what aaron has up his sleeve.


so me, the busy bee, i'm buzzing around alright. and...now that life is a little more normal, i hope to keep in better touch.

here are some pictures from the last few weeks:






st. patty's day in savannah




the "aunts" at stef's shower




all the boys at stef's birthday party


the triple threat...man i love those girls!


1 comment:

  1. Are you kidding me with that cute hair?!

    Happy early birthday ;) Mine is next month and I am DREADING it.

    All the best :)
    -Amy

    ReplyDelete