Monday, April 6, 2009

my husband rocks

ok. so just so you all know this, my husband rocks. after lots of pretending that he was planning nothing for my birthday and making me clean the house on friday so we could relax for the rest of the weekend, he whipped out a suprise party! a big fat suprise party that included a suprise visit from my two best friends from charleston!


the party included dinner at carlitos with my favorite savannahians, yummy beer at the distillery and a big time at savannah smiles! i loved my party! thanks to everyone who came to play!


check out these pictures. i worked my other job all morning on saturday in the hot spring sun and i guess the sunscreen did not make it to my nose. what a way to look in a picture!

rockin' my birthday margarita



2:00 a.m. and still rolling two deep

the triple threat hanging out in savannah!


you know i love a birthday and a boa!





my main squeeze! what a great husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment